Leimu Glass Table LampLeimu is a beautiful table lamp that combines two completely different materials in a fascinating way. The sturdy concrete base and impressive glass top, inspired by traditional lampshades, create a light where sensitivity meets strength. The Loimu collection was designed by Norwegian-born Magnus Pettersen who drew the inspiration from traditional lampshades as well as modern architecture. The warm light of Leimu creates a cosy ambience to any room, and the mouth-blown, tinted glass makes every luminaire unique. The Leimu lamps have been manufactured in china.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Leimu Glass Table Lamp Size
- Size:Dia 20cm x H 30cm/∅ 7.9″ x H 11.8″
- Size:Dia 25cm x H 38cm/∅ 9.8″ x H 15″
Leimu Glass Table Lamp Details
- Material: Cement/Glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 6kg/13.2lbs
- Finishes: Transparent,Chrome,Amber,Smoke gray
- Process: Hand blown glass/Mould/manual
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
Smoke gray glass
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)