- Iittala’s Leimu is a beautiful table lamp that combines two completely different materials in a fascinating way. The sturdy concrete base and impressive glass top, inspired by traditional lampshades, create a light where sensitivity meets strength.
The Loimu collection was designed by Norwegian-born Magnus Pettersen who drew the inspiration from traditional lampshades as well as modern architecture. The warm light of Leimu creates a cosy ambience to any room, and the mouth-blown, tinted glass makes every luminaire unique. The Leimu lamps have been manufactured in china.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size:Dia 20cm x H 30cm/∅ 7.9″ x H 11.8″
- Size:Dia 25cm x H 38cm/∅ 9.8″ x H 15″
- Material: Cement/Glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 6kg/13.2lbs
- Finishes: Transparent,Gray,Amber,Smoke gray
- Process: Hand blown glass/Mould/manual
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request