- Additional information
- Reviews (11)
- Created in 1977 by Vico Magistretti, Atollo has become over the years the archetype of the table lamp, winning the Compasso d’Oro in 1979, and completely revolutionizing the way of imagining the classic abat-jour. The geometric shapes that compose it – the cylinder, the cone and the hemisphere – have given birth to a decorative and essential product at the same time, detached from the historical period by the fashions of the moment and has now become one of the icons of Italian design. Atollo is available in three different sizes and in different finishes in gold, white or black metal and opal glass.Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size: Dia 35 cm x H 50 cm/∅ 13.8″ x H 19.7″
- Size: Dia 25 cm x H 35 cm/∅ 9.8″ x H 13.8″
- Material: Metal
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3 kg / 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Black,White,Copper,Gold
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 inch wires with switch sockets. Can be extended on request