Taccia Table Lamp
The Castiglioni brothers often created designs that challenged our perspective, and the Taccia, which gives the illusion of an upside-down hanging lamp, is an inspired example of that. This new, smaller version is approximately half the size of the original design created in1962. It has a painted aluminum reflector that is gloss white on the inside and matte white on the outside. The diffuser is transparent blown glass and can change direction. The body is available in matte black or naturally anodized extruded aluminum. The base is nickel-plated ABS and PC (polycarbonate). Inspiration the design: Their industrial backgrounds are evident in this design, a shining example of the way Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni applied a minimalist approach to refurbishing everyday objects.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Taccia Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 37.3cm x H 48.5cm/ ∅ 14.7″ x H 19.1″
- Size: Dia 49.5cm x H 64.5cm/ ∅ 19.5″ x H 25.4″
Taccia Table Lamp Details
- Material: Aluminum, Glass, ABS, and PC (polycarbonate)
- Light source: E27
- Power: 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Black, Silver, Bronze
- Process: Plating, polishing, blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch sockets, which can be lengthened as needed.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.Email address:[email protected]
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
|size||Dia 37 3cm x H 48 5cm|
Dia 49 5cm x H 64 5cm
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)