- The Multi-Lite pendant lamp by we is a design by the Danish designer Louis Weisdorf from 1972. The design is characterised by the exceptional and playful lampshade that reflects Weisdorf’s passion for versatility: The base of the lamp consists of three basic shapes – two immovable cylinders and a hemisphere – framed by a thin ring. What makes it special? The hemisphere is divided into two parts, so that the two halves are mobile and invite you to play with shapes and light.
By turning the halves of the shade, the lamp will not only visually change, but the light that is diffused can also be determined.
Turn both halves downwards and the light will illuminate the ceiling and create a cosy atmosphere. By positioning the halves upwards, downward light is generated which, for example, illuminates the dining table. If the halves are moved opposite one another, the light is indirectly dispersed and the lampshade looks like a sculptural work of art.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size:Dia 38cm x H 38cm/∅ 15″ x H 15″
- Material: Metal/Steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs
- Finishes: Black,White,Copper,Silver,Blue
- Process: Plating, Polishing, Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request