Melt pendant light
Taps into high-tech to create the striking Melt Pendant Light (2014), which was inspired by his fascination with a vacuum metallization process commonly used to make sunglasses. This pendant starts as a polycarbonate ball placed in a vacuum chamber. When the air is sucked out, an electrical charge vaporizes metal foil into a mist of particles that create a 0.02-micrometer-thick mirror-finish coating. Bulb (not included): LED, CFL or incandescent; E27 base; 60W max. UL/cUL Listed.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Melt pendant light Size
- Size: Dia 28cm/∅ 11″
- Size: Dia 38cm/∅ 15″
- Size: Dia 48cm/∅ 18.9″
Melt pendant light Details
- Material: Mteal,PVC,Plastic,Glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 1.5kg/ 3.3lbs
- Finishes: Chrome,Gold,Red,Smoke(Glass)
- Process: Polishing/Electroplating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.Email address:[email protected]ing.eu
- This order does not include bulbs.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)