- Additional information
- Taps into high-tech to create the striking Melt Pendant (2014), which was inspired by his fascination with a vacuum metallization process commonly used to make sunglasses. This pendant starts as a polycarbonate ball placed in a vacuum chamber. When the air is sucked out, an electrical charge vaporizes metal foil into a mist of particles that create a 0.02-micrometer-thick mirror-finish coating. Swedish design collective Front partnered with Dixon to give Melt the look of hot blown glass. Bulb (not included): LED, CFL or incandescent; E27 base; 60W max. UL/cUL Listed.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size: Dia 28cm/∅ 11″
- Size: Dia 38cm/∅ 15″
- Size: Dia 48cm/∅ 18.9″
- Material: Mteal,PVC,Plastic
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 1.5kg/ 3.3lbs
- Finishes: Chrome,Gold,Red,Smoke gray
- Process: Polishing/Electroplating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59″ wires . Can be extended upon request