Stilnovo ChandelierAn asymmetric shaped chandelier composed by six bent brass arms with black enamel details in the style of Stilnovo mid-century. 12 hand blown white glass globes. Stilnovo was founded by designer Bruno Gatta in 1946 in Lainate, an industrial suburb of Milan. In response to the aftermath World War II—at a time when Italy was focused on rebuilding under conditions of scarcity—Gatta dedicated Stilnovo to the production of innovative lighting elements that embody rationalist, form-follows-function principles. Stilnovo chandelier with a body in plating and blackened metal. Available in twelve or sixteen lights. Original design from 1959.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Stilnovo Chandelier Size
- 12heads: Dia 100cm x H 50cm/ ∅ 39.4″ x H 19.7″
- 16heads: Dia 120cm x H 50cm/ ∅ 47,2″ x H 19.7″
Stilnovo Chandelier Details
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Light source: G9
- Power: 5W
- Weight: 5kg / 11 lbs
- Finishes: Copper
- Glass Options: Opal,
- Process: Plating, Blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Product Reviews / Q&A
Questions & Answers (0)
Answers @[email protected] Liked @[email protected] Disliked @[email protected] Comments @[email protected]
@[email protected]@[email protected] @[email protected]