Skydro Ceiling lamp
Ceiling lamp, a further development of the Hydro series. A series of pebbles forms a bright sky reflecting the light that bounces on its biomorphic surfaces. The Skydro ceiling light from been designed by Ross Lovegrove 2009. This ceiling mounted luminaire is great for indirect halogen lighting. This series of pebbles forms a bright sky reflecting the light that bounces on its biomorphic surfaces. The Skydro is composed of reflective units (pebbles) made of molded thermoplastic with a polished chrome finish. This fixture is available in two versions: Electrified: indirect light comes from die-cast polished aluminum pebbles that are integrated into luminaire. Non-electrified: accent light comes from another light source that is separate from the luminaire. Single modules can be grouped to form various configurations. Assembly kit (template) required only when joining multiple units together, only one kit is required regardless of some units, an assembly kit is not required for single installation. Electrical connection kit required when joining multiple electrical units together, the required amount is equal to the number of electrified units minus one, not required for single installation. Mounting to standard electrical junction boxes and with provision for additional concealed ceiling fastening. Filling the atmosphere with majestic illumination and cosmic ambiance, this luminaire leaves you with the night sky at your fingertips.
- If you need a decorative version without a light source, please contact us.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Skydro Ceiling lamp Size
- 5heads size: Dia 110cm x H 42cm/ ∅ 43.3″ x H 16.5″
- 6heads size: Dia 143cm x H 42cm/ ∅ 56.2″ x H 16.5″
Skydro Ceiling lamp Details
- Material: Acrylic, alloy
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: 30W,（Not dimmable）
- Weight: 8 kg/17.6lbs
- Finishes: Bright chrome
- Process: Die casting/Electroplating/Polishing/Cutting/Bending
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
Avis sur les produits / Questions et réponses
Questions et Réponses (0)