- Serge Mouille designed his angular, insect-like lights as “a reaction to the Italian models that were beginning to invade the market in 1950,” which he criticized for being “too complicated.” His large-scale Three-Arm Floor Lamp (1952) has a kinetic, sculptural aesthetic that evokes a sense of movement in space. All of the arms can be rotated in various directions, allowing for ample, well-directed lighting for any task. Mouille designed the Three-Arm Lamp for a client whose instructions were simply, “I want a big light because I have clients in South America who have huge rooms.” All of his lighting solutions feature Mouille’s hallmark signatures as a designer: the way the arms are joined to the diffusers, the washer and six-sided screw hardware, the form of the reflectors, and the refined lines of the steel tubing. Bulbs (not included): LED; E27 base;18W*3. Made in China.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- Size: Dia 72cm x H 170cm/ ∅ 27.6″ x H 66.9″
- Size: Dia 135cm x H 210cm/ ∅ 53″ x H 82.7″
- Material: Metal/Aluminum/Brass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: Black, White
- Process: Polishing/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 200cm/78.7″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request