- Crafted of solid brass and crystal glass, designer Jonathan Browning’s sculptural fixture is a testament to his passion for luxe materials and superior craftsmanship. Evoking the minimalist spirit of 1960s design, each finely faceted sphere is ground and polished by hand to reflect and refract the light.
Illuminate your interior with this modern chandelier. The draws inspiration from the decorative lighting from the early 20th century. This striking design is sleek yet exquisitely detailed. Crafted from either nickel or antique brass, each stem is finished with clear-cut crystal glass that resembles modern flower designs. The precise dimensions and angles of each piece diffuses and reflects light around the room creating a welcoming ambience. Position above a dining table for a luxe look that makes a statement. Or place centre-stage in a living room to create a cool vintage vibe that has endless designer appeal.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- 6heads size: Dia 65cm x H 45cm/∅ 26.5″ x H17.7″
- 9heads size: Dia 80cm x H 45cm/∅ 31.5″ x H17.7″
- 12heads size: Dia 90cm x H 45cm/∅ 35.4″ x H17.7″
- 15heads size: Dia 100cm x H 45cm/∅ 39.4″ x H17.7″
- 18heads size: Dia 120cm x H 45cm/∅ 47.2″ x H17.7″
- Crystal size:
- Size: Dia 9cm/3.5in
- Size: Dia 11cm/4.3in
- Material: Copper, Crystal
- Crystal size: 9cm, 3.5in*11cm/4.3in
- Light source: G9
- Power: 5W
- Weight:4kg / 8.8lbs
- Finishes: Brass
- Crystal Finish: Clear, Smoky gray
- The length of the suspension rod can be customized according to your requirements (additional charge required)