- Crafted of solid brass and crystal glass, designer Jonathan Browning’s sculptural fixture is a testament to his passion for luxe materials and superior craftsmanship. Evoking the minimalist spirit of the 1960s design, each finely faceted sphere is ground and polished by hand to reflect and refract the light.
The precise dimensions and angles of each piece diffuse and reflect light around the room creating a welcoming ambiance. The extracts inspiration from the decorative lighting from the early 20th century. The striking design is sleek yet exquisitely detailed. Position above a dining table for a luxe look that makes a statement. Or place center-stage in a living room to create a cool vintage vibe that has endless designer appeal.
Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes, or any other import costs.
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Product Size
- 5heads size: Dia 43cm x H 28cm /∅ 17″ x H11″
- 7heads size: Dia 46cm x H 28cm /∅ 18″ x H11″
- 14heads size: Dia 72cm x H 28cm /∅ 28.3″ x H11″
- Crystal size:
- Size: Dia 11cm / ∅ 4.3in
- Material: Brass, Crystal
- Light source: G9
- Power: 3W
- Weight: 6kg / 13lbs
- Finishes: Brass
- Crystal Finish: Clear, Smoky gray
- Process: Polishing / Cutting
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)